|

Money Maker Plant


It wasn't just my tiny pineapple who surprised me this morning but also this so-called "Money Maker Plant".

When I was a kid, my mom told me that when you have a plant like this, you will have plenty of money because it brings luck to the family. So I decided to find and plant Money Maker. Again, I got this in the mountains!

I took a photo of the flower of this plant. It looks bizarre to me.

I don't know if this plant would really bring luck to my family. But I consider myself as a lucky one.

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it.

Posted by Emily H. on 6:55 PM. Filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

0 comments for "Money Maker Plant"

Leave a reply

Recently Commented

Recently Added